Evanston Employment Lawyers
At Fish Potter Bolaños, P.C., our dedicated employment attorneys represent individuals and businesses in Evanston and across Illinois. They have the skill and know-how to handle all types of cases involving employment and labor law. In fact, our team members have over 100 years of experience combined.
You can turn to us for the following and more:
- Workplace harassment or discrimination
- Severance and non-compete agreements
- Unpaid overtime or regular wages
- Wrongful termination
- Retaliation and whistleblower cases
- Workers’ compensation claims
We understand how complicated and stressful your situation might feel. Do not despair. You can confidently trust us with your case. To find out about your legal options and what we can offer, schedule a free case review. All it takes is a phone call or a message online to get started.
You can reach us at (312) 818-2407.
What Can an Employment Lawyer Do for You?
Cases involving employment and labor laws are as distinct as the people and businesses involved in them. This is why our attorneys provide personalized representation. They get to know the people who turn to us, work hard to meet their needs, and do everything possible to see that they can achieve their legal goals.
If you trust your case with one of our Evanston employment lawyers, they can:
- Review and draft employment contracts, ensuring their terms are fair and legally binding
- Guide you through the process of making a claim for harassment or discrimination and represent you in legal proceedings
- Pursue legal action for wrongful termination, taking care to analyze the situation and gather evidence to support your case
- Advise employers on developing legally compliant workplace policies and practices
- Help you seek compensation for wages you deserve
- Explain your rights to employment benefits and help you seek them
- Facilitate mediation or arbitration between employees and employers