Skip to Content
Joliet Employment Law Attorneys

Representing Employment in Joliet and Will County

Fish Potter Bolaños, P.C. is an employment law firm representing employees and small business owners in Joliet and surrounding areas of Illinois. Backed by more than 100 years of collective experience, we are prepared to handle labor and employment disputes of almost every nature.

Our Joliet employment law attorneys represent employees and employers in a wide range of legal matters, including but not limited to matters of:

  • Discrimination
  • Non-competes
  • Overtime
  • Pregnancy discrimination
  • Retaliation
  • Severance agreements
  • Sexual harassment
  • Shareholder, Corporate, and partnership disputes
  • Unpaid wages
  • Whistleblower claims
  • Workers’ compensation
  • Wrongful termination
  • Qui Tam
  • Employment Contracts
  • Will County Employment Lawsuits

For immediate help with an employment law case in Joliet, call us at (312) 818-2407.

Wrongful Termination

If you have been wronged or mistreated at work, you may have a legal claim for wrongful termination. An employment lawyer can help you determine whether you have a case and can represent you in court if necessary.

There are many reasons why an employee may have a valid wrongful termination claim. Some of the most common reasons include:

  • Firing for refusing to do something illegal
  • Firing in retaliation for whistleblowing
  • Firing in violation of public policy of after a Workers Compensation Claim
  • Firing due to discrimination or harassment
  • Firing in breach of contract

If you have been fired for any of these reasons, or for any other reason that you believe was unlawful, it is important to consult with an employment law attorney from our firm as soon as possible. We also represent small business owners facing accusations of wrongful termination.

Continue Reading Read Less
Contact Fish Potter Bolaños, P.C. Today! We Are Ready to Help

A member of our team will be in touch shortly to confirm your contact details or address questions you may have.

Why Choose Fish Potter Bolaños, P.C.?

Serving Chicago, IL Since 1972